Friday 12 November 2010

Sarah Hehir

I moved to Borstal in August 2007 with my husband, Aidan and my daughters Esme and Elsie. Esme started at The Pilgrim School in year 1 and Elsie and I quickly met friends through Borstal playgroup at The Baptist Church. Iris was born in November 2008 at Medway Maritime. She has just finished a fabulous first week at ABC community project.

I have been selected to stand as Labour candidate for the local council elections to be held in May 2011. I feel very proud to have been chosen to represent our local community and excited about the future possibilities to build on some of the great work being done by community groups, volunteers, businesses and our local school.

I willl use this blog to let you know of my plans, ideas and the progress that is being made with projects. I will also let you know why I will make a great councillor for Rochester West and why I hope you will come out on May 5th to vote for me. 

Please tell me your ideas!

3 comments:

  1. Go Sarah - we have faith in you and are behind you all the way...Sarah, Sarah, Sarah..you are what this town needs. Well done xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Lots to do before May to get the message out - if you can pass on the link to anyone you know, that would be briliant and I will try to work out twitter! The message being that if voted in as a councillor I will work with passion and enthusiasm to represent the people of Rochester West. We have a great community here but still lots could be done!

    ReplyDelete